It's Kyle, founder of Lift Vault.
There's a bunch of legal-speak down below, but I'm going to attempt to simplify it here.
I am trying to create an environment where buyers and sellers can both have a good experience.
The Guiding Principle of Lift Vault Market's Return Policy
I want buyers to be confident they're going to get what they're promised and I want sellers to be confident that they'll get paid if they hold up their end of the deal.
The Details (Simplified)
- This return policy applies to anything sold through Lift Vault Market (https://shop.liftvault.com).
- This policy doesn't apply to products I link to that are sold on other sites (e.g., Kizen's training programs or Boostcamp apps).
- Cookie-cutter digital downloads (i.e. not custom programs) are refundable within 30 days, no questions asked.
- If you purchase something customized, like custom programs, online coaching, or similar consulting services, those are non-refundable. This is to protect the seller's time and energy.
- In cases where the seller does not deliver the agreed-upon services in a reasonable amount of time, then the buyer may be entitled to a refund. These cases will be considered on a case by case basis and the decision will be up to Lift Vault.
- Basically, if the seller ghosts you or doesn't deliver what they said they would, the buyer will most likely get their money back.
- A seller may choose to offer a more generous refund policy. This is up to the seller and will be indicated on each product's page.
- If you buy a physical product (e.g. clothing) and absolutely hate it, we'll refund you within 30 days. You can keep the product.
If for some reason my simplified version and the complicated version (below) differ, then the simplified version should trump the longer version.
Here's the longer version:
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Last Updated: 9/2/2022
Thank you for shopping at https://shop.liftvault.com
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite You to review our Policy.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Exchange Policy:
Business Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Lift Vault Market Located at 14 Woodlawn St, Apt 1, Massachusetts, US.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to My Site, accessible from https://shop.liftvault.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
Product that are bought from the Physical Stores can’t be returned.
All Items are eligible for return exempt the products that are:
- Custom programming*
- Online coaching*
*Except in cases of non-delivery, where non-delivery is if the supplier fails to provide the services within a reasonable amount of time after purchases other than for reasons outside the supplier's reasonable control.
The definition of "reasonable amount of time" and "reasons outside the supplier's reasonable control" will be determined on a case by case basis by Lift Vault.
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 30 days of your purchase. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
In order for the product to be eligible for a Refund, make sure these conditions are met:
- Product must be returned in its original packaging
- Product wasn't used or damaged
After we receive your product, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the Original Payment Method you’ve used during the purchase.
Unfortunately, product that were marked as a gift when purchased is not allowed to be Returned or Exchanged.
HOW TO INITIATE A RETURN
If you have a request for Return, Refund or Exchange and if you have further clarification and questions, Please do not hesitate to contact us through our:
Email Address: email@example.com
You will be updated for their Return Status through their EMAIL, provided that contact information is recorded to us.